Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why family portraits are important



This is a link to our educational blog on why family portraits are important to do. It is a short but very personal look at why they are important to me and encourages all readers to get portraits done. This is NOT a sales pitch for readers to purchase more pictures from me (though I welcome the business) because, for the reasons written in the post, family portraits are much more important than one little photography business. Please read it and consider how often you get family portraits done. I hope it will help save some families the heartbreak my family recently went through.

To get to the post, click the title of this post or go to:
http://photosbyorion.com/www.photosbyorion.com/blog/2010/03/family-portraits-why-are-they-important/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and will try to respond quickly to any questions. If you would like me to address a topic please let me know.